- This is your captain speaking and I don't feel that life is worth living anymore.
- We're cruising at an altitude of... ah, hell, I don't know.
- Could somebody come up here and tell me what this button does?
- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Just kidding.
- Would a flight attendant bring me a martini? And keep 'em coming!
- This is...uh...this is...uh...your...hmm. I seem to have lost my memory.
- Passengers on the left side of the plane -- does that engine sound funny to you?
- Welcome aboard flight 109 -- you bunch of jerks!
- Good God, Steve! We're going to crash! Oops -- is this intercom on?
- We'll be on the ground in 10 minutes. One way or another.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Bad Things to Hear On An Airplane
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Click on image to enlarge
Microsoft is planning a conspiracy against Linux. Here is the proof.
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
i really loved this oneReplyDelete
Since i travel quite often, an image popped into my mind really quicly of how shocked the passengers would be. Haha, loved it