- It does not matter if you fall down as long as you pick up something from the floor while you get up.
- It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, until you lose.
- It is a poor workman who blames his tools.
- It is better to be part of the idle rich class than be part of the idle poor class.
- It is better to remain silent and thought a fool than it is to speak and remove all doubt. Moral: think before you speak. Or engage the brain when engaging the mouth.
- It is easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission.
- It is easier to take it apart than to put it back together.
- It is important to keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out.
- It is impossible to build a foolproof system, because fools are so ingenious.
- It just doesn't get any Beta than this.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Click on image to enlarge
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Microsoft is planning a conspiracy against Linux. Here is the proof.
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...