- I’ve just moved you to the top of my ‘to do’ list.
- Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
- You ever slept with a C-grade celebrity? Cause I was on Big Brother!
- Be unique and different, just say yes.
- The voices in my head told me to come talk to you.
- I’m not going to use some corny pick-up line on you because I can tell you are smarter than that.
- (Spill drink on girl) Now that you’re soaking wet, how about I take you home and get you out of those wet clothes?
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
- My face is leaving in 15 minutes ... be on it!
- My love for you is like diarrhoea ... I can’t hold it in.
- Excuse me miss, do you give head to strangers? (No) Well, then allow me to introduce myself.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Pick UP Lines - Which You Should Avoid Picking
Tags: funny lists
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...