- I’ve just moved you to the top of my ‘to do’ list.
- Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
- You ever slept with a C-grade celebrity? Cause I was on Big Brother!
- Be unique and different, just say yes.
- The voices in my head told me to come talk to you.
- I’m not going to use some corny pick-up line on you because I can tell you are smarter than that.
- (Spill drink on girl) Now that you’re soaking wet, how about I take you home and get you out of those wet clothes?
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
- My face is leaving in 15 minutes ... be on it!
- My love for you is like diarrhoea ... I can’t hold it in.
- Excuse me miss, do you give head to strangers? (No) Well, then allow me to introduce myself.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Pick UP Lines - Which You Should Avoid Picking
Tags: funny lists
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites. Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...