- He took public transportation to and from his bank robbery.
- He is using his seeing eye dog as a look-out.
- Instead of a cherry pie, she shoplifted yeast, flour, eggs, and a jar of cherries.
- You caught him driving a stolen car with "The Club" still on.
- He tries to convince you that he thought crack was a breakfast cereal.
- He responds to your use of verbal force with a bunch of "Yo'momma" oneliners.
- He makes himself laugh every time he says he's innocent.
- He claims diplomatic immunity because he's a citizen of the Republic of Texas.
- He asks the judge for a senior citizen discount on his 7-year sentence.
- He left footprints and a bloody glove at the crime scene.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
10 Signs You're Dealing With A Dumb Criminal
Tags: funny lists
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...