- Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened. ~Cora Harvey Armstrong~
- The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy. ~Helen Hayes (at 73)~
- I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows. ~Janette Barber~
- Things are going to get a lot worse before they get worse. ~Lily Tomlin~
- A male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who never owned a car. ~Carrie Snow~
- Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends. ~Laurie Kuslansky~
- My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being, hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint. ~Erma Bombeck~
- Old age ain’t no place for sissies. ~Bette Davis~
- A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he can’t. ~Rhonda Hansome~
- The phrase “working mother” is redundant. ~Jane Sellman~
- Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows. ~Jennifer Unlimited~
- Whatever women must do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult. ~Charlotte Whitton~
- Thirty~five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart. ~Caryn Leschen~
- I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. ~Jennifer Unlimited~
- If you can’t be a good example, then you’ll just have to be a horrible warning. ~Catherine~
- When I was young, I was put in a school for retarded kids for two years before they realized I actually had a hearing loss. And they called ME slow! ~Kathy Buckley~
- I’m not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I’m not dumb .. and I’m also not blonde. ~Dolly Parton~
- If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing them. ~Sue Grafton~
- I’m not going to vacuum ’til Sears makes one you can ride on. ~Roseanne Barr~
- When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. ~Elayne Boosler~
- Behind every successful man is a surprised woman. ~Maryon Pearson~
- In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man~ if you want anything done, ask a woman. ~Margaret Thatcher~
- I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career… ~Gloria Steinem~
- I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house. ~Zsa Zsa Gabor~
- Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. ~Eleanor Roosevelt~
- Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. ~unknown~
Monday, October 13, 2008
Funny Quotes By Women
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...