- Take my advice; I don't use it anyway.
- A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer.
- If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!
- He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
- Next time you wave, use all your fingers.
- The only perfect science is hindsight.
- A procrastinator's work is never done.
- My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
- Leftists are among the first to speak of their rights.
- A penny saved is a Congressional spending oversight.
- I like kids, but I don't think I could eat a whole one.
- AIBOHPHOBIA - the fear of palindromes.
- If puns were outlawed, only outlaws would have puns.
- I was the next door kid's imaginary friend.
- Even crime wouldn't pay if the government ran it.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Some One Liners
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...