- Mothers of teens know why animals eat their young.
- Children will soon forget your presents, they will always remember your presence.
- Be nice to your kids. They’ll choose your nursing home.
- They say kids brighten the home. That’s because they never turn the damn lights off.
- Give your children two things. One is roots, the other, wings.
- Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like clearing the drive before it has stopped snowing.
- There is only one pretty child in the world and every mother has it.
- Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn’t have said.
- The main purpose of holding children’s parties is to remind yourself that there are children more awful than your own.
- You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can never fool mom.
- Anyone who says ‘Easy as taking candy from a baby’ has never tried it.
- Kids need love the most when they’re acting most unlovable.
- The best gift parents can give their children is a few minutes of their time each day.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Essential Tips For New Parents
Tags: funny lists
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...