- You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop by to check your e-mail on the way back to bed.
- You get a tattoo that reads "This body best viewed with Netscape Navigator 3 or higher."
- You name your children Eudora, Mozilla and Pegasus.
- You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you just pulled the life support on a loved one.
- You spend half of the plane trip with your laptop on your lap... and your child in the overhead compartment.
- You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free Internet access.
- You laugh at people with 33.6k modems.
- You find yourself typing com after every period when using a word processor.com
- You start introducing yourself as "JSmith874 at AOL dot com."
- All of your friends have an @ in their names.
- Five of your BT Friends and Family numbers are modems.
- Your cat has its own home page.
- You can't call your mother...she doesn't have a modem.
- You move into a new house and decide to Netscape before you landscape.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
You Are A Net Addict If
Tags: computer jokes
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...