You have two choices in life:
You can stay single and be miserable, or get married
and wish you were dead.
At a cocktail party, one woman said to another,
"Aren’t you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?"
"Yes, I am. I married the wrong man."
A lady inserted an ad in the classifieds: "Husband Wanted".
Next day, she received a hundred letters.
They all said the same thing: "You can have mine!"
When a woman steals your husband, there is no better revenge than to let her keep him.
A woman is incomplete until she is married.
Then she is finished.
A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"
Father replied, "I don’t know son, I’m still paying."
-A young son asked, "Is it true Dad, some parts of Africa a man doesn’t know his wife until he marries her?
"Dad replied, "That happens in every country, son."
- Then there was a woman who said,
"I never knew what real happiness was until I got married, and by then, it was too late."
- Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
- If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say — talk in your sleep.
- Just think, if it weren’t for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.
- First guy says, "My wife’s an angel!"
Second guy remarks, "You’re lucky, mine’s still alive."
- A Woman’s Prayer:
Dear Lord, I pray for: Wisdom, to understand a man, to Love and to forgive him, and for patience, for his moods.
Because Lord, if I pray for Strength I’ll just beat him to death"
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...