- You're Different -- And That's Bad
- The Boy Who Died from Eating All His Vegetables
- Robert: Dad's New Wife
- Fun Four-Letter Words to Know and Share
- The Kids' Guide to Hitchhiking
- Kathy Was So Bad That her Mom Stopped Loving Her
- Curious George and the High-Voltage Fence
- All Cats Go to Hell
- The Little Sissy That Snitched
- Why Can't Mr. Fork and Mrs. Electrical Outlet be Friends?
- That's It; I'm Putting You Up for Adoption.
- Grandpa Gets a Casket
- 101 Things You Can Do at the Bottom of the Pool
- The Magic World Inside the Abandoned Refrigerator
- Controlling the Playground: Respect Through Fear
- The Pop-Up Book of Human Anatomy
- Strangers Have the Best Candy
- Whining, Kicking and Crying to Get Your Way
- You Were an Accident
- Things Rich Kids Have, But You Never Will
- Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
- Your Nightmares Are Real
- Where Would You Like to be Buried?
- You've Got Hepatitis B, Charlie Brown
- Valuable Protein and Other Nutritional Benefits of Things from Your Nose
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Children's Books That Didn't Make It
Tags: funny lists
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Microsoft is planning a conspiracy against Linux. Here is the proof.
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...