- she sent me a fax with a stamp on it.
- she thought a quarterback was a refund.
- she thought Boyz II Men was a day-care center.
- she thought Eartha Kitt was a set of garden tools.
- she thought General Motors was in the Army.
- she thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.
- she tried to drown a fish.
- she tripped over a cordless phone.
- she spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice can because it said "concentrate".
- she told me to meet her at the corner of "WALK" and "DONT WALK".
- they had to burn the school down to get her out of third grade.
- at the bottom of the application where it says "sign here," she put "Sagittarius".
- she asked for a price check at the Dollar Store.
- it takes her two hours to watch "60 Minutes".
- she studied for a blood test-and failed.
- she thought she needed a token to get on "Soul Train".
- she sold the car for gas money.
- when she saw the movie rating "NC-17: under 17 not admitted", she went home and got 16 friends.
- when she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.
- she thinks Taco Bell is the Mexican phone company.
- when she missed the 44 bus, she took the 22 bus twice instead.
- when she went to the airport and saw a sign that said "Airport Left", she turned around and went home.
- she got locked in a grocery store and starved to death.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
What Would A Blonde Do
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...