- Your salary is less than your tuition.
- You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
- Mac & Cheese no longer counts as a well-balanced meal.
- You haven't seen a soap opera in over a year.
- 8:00 am is not early.
- Your friends marry instead of hook-up and divorce instead of break-up.
- You go from 130 days of vacation time to 7.
- Adults feel comfortable telling jokes about sex in front of you... and they're no longer "adults" - they are your peers.
- You go to parties that police don't raid.
- Half your conversations with current college students start with, "When I was in college..."
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
You Know You're Out Of College When
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites. Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...