- Your salary is less than your tuition.
- You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
- Mac & Cheese no longer counts as a well-balanced meal.
- You haven't seen a soap opera in over a year.
- 8:00 am is not early.
- Your friends marry instead of hook-up and divorce instead of break-up.
- You go from 130 days of vacation time to 7.
- Adults feel comfortable telling jokes about sex in front of you... and they're no longer "adults" - they are your peers.
- You go to parties that police don't raid.
- Half your conversations with current college students start with, "When I was in college..."
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
You Know You're Out Of College When
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...