- CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
- Even people who have nothing to do with the Obama administration aren't paying their taxes.
- Hotwheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
- Obama met with small businesses to discuss the Stimulus Package: GE, Pfizer and Citigroup.
- McDonalds is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
- Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children names.
- A truckload of Americans got caught sneaking into Mexico.
- The most highly-paid job is now jury duty.
- People in Africa are donating money to Americans.
- Motel Six won't leave the light on.
- The Mafia is laying off judges.
- Congress says they are looking into this Bernard Madoff scandal. Oh great... the guy who made $50 billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $750 billion disappear.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Who Would Have Thought The Economy Would Get This Bad
Tags: funny lists
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Click on image to enlarge
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Microsoft is planning a conspiracy against Linux. Here is the proof.
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...