- It's showing on an airplane... and you STILL think about walking out!
- Even if you've snuck into the theater, you still demand your money back afterwards!
- After it's over you say to yourself, "Wow, and the best part of that was Vin Diesel's performance!"
- You start to cry, not because of the poignant story, but due to the bad acting.
- There's a CRYING BABY in the audience...and the Baby's lines are more interesting than what the actors on screen are saying!"
- You see John Waters in the audience getting sick to his stomach.
- Nobody even bought the bootleg DVD at the swap meet!
- The director holds a press conference as "Alan Smithee" behind bullet-proof glass!
- You have trouble leaving because it SUCKS!
- You cringe in horror... and it's a NUDE scene!
- EVERYONE in the theater decides to play Mystery Science Theater 3000!
- You think out loud that it would be a good weapon in the war on terror...
- The USHERS don't show up, even when offered triple pay.
- The guy who's videotaping it for the bootleg walks out!
- When the SWAT team asks where the bomb is...and everyone points to the screen...
- Someone spills the popcorn and soda all over the screen... ...and nobody notices the difference...
Thursday, November 26, 2009
It Was A Really Bad Movie
Tags: funny lists
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...