- "An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my vehicle, and then vanished."
- "The other car collided with mine without giving fairwarning of its intention."
- "Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have."
- "No one was to blame for the accident, but it never would have happened if the other driver had been alert."
- "The pedestrian had no idea which direction to go, so I ran him over."
- "He applied brake and his car stopped, I applied brake and my car didn't stop."
- "A pedestrian hit me and then went under my car. There was nothing I could do."
- "The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him."
- "As I approached the intersection, a stop sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident."
- "The telephone pole was approaching fast. I was attempting to swerve out of its path when it struck my car."
Friday, December 4, 2009
Top 10 Car Accident Excuses
Yea, you've been there before (that's why my insurance is so damn high). So what do you say to the officer when he asks what happened? Well, first and foremost - lie like hell. If you need some help, write these down and pick one at random.
Tags: funny lists
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...