- Stand on top of the high board and say you won't come down until your demands are met.
- Tell the lifeguards that they aren't doing their jobs because you have seen at least 15 people kind of almost drown today.
- Ask people if they have seen your pet shark.
- Sit in the baby pool and play with the toys.
- Take a flutter board and pretend you can't swim.
- Hit strangers with your flutter board.
- Ask an attractive lifeguard to practice CPR on you.
- Sit in front of a water jet, make moaning sounds and say, "Oh yeah.. oooh that feels soooo good.."
- Sit on the top of the water slide and don't move.
- Swim near someone and go "Shoot! I knew I shouldn't have had so much lemonade before I came here."
- Insist that you saw a monster at the bottom of the pool.
- Pretend to drown and then when someone tries to help you, say "HA HA, fooled you!"
- Scream as someone is jumping off of a diving board.
- Laugh at fat people in swimsuits.
- Tell people you saw the lifeguard peeing in the pool.
- Ask a lifeguard if skinny-dipping is allowed.
- Try to negotiate the price of getting in.
- Take a really long time when you are on top of the high dive and then act as though you were pushed off.
- When in line, ask strangers if they think invisible people get a discount.
- Take your towel, tie it around your shoulders and say "Wheee! I'm Batman!" while running around.
- Hit strangers with your wet towel.
- Throw people's things into the pool.
- Sing and dance on top of the diving board, then do a belly-flop as your grand-finale.
- Play Marco-Polo by yourself.
- Ask small children if they have seen any suspicious-looking sea monsters lately.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Fun Pool Activities
Tags: funny lists
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites. Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on...
NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...