- 6:00 a.m. is when you get up, not when you go to sleep.
- You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
- You know all of the people sleeping in your house.
- You carry an umbrella.
- You don't get drunk at home, to save money, before going to a club.
- You don’t find a "dump" left in the toilet hysterically funny anymore.
- You don't have mice living in your kitchen.
- Over 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.
- You actually eat breakfast foods at breakfast time.
- Your friends marry and divorce instead of get together and break-up.
- You go to the pharmacy for Asprin and antacids, not Condoms and pregnancy test kits.
- A £2.50 bottle of wine is no longer "pretty good stuff."
- You're the one calling the police because those damn kids next door won't turn down the music.
- You get out of bed in the morning even if it's raining.
- Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
- You always know where you are when you wake up.
- Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.
- You feed your dog Chum instead of McDonald"s.
- You no longer take naps from noon to 6 p.m.
- You can remember the name of the person you wake up next to.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Things That Change After College
Tags: funny lists
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...