- You fascinate me more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
- Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity or time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.
- My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing.
- Let's convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.
- Wanna come back to my room....and see my 733mhz Pentium?
- You and I would add up better than a Riemann sum.
- Your body has the nicest arc length I've ever seen.
- I wish I was your derivative because then I would be tangent to your curves.
- I hope you know set theory because I want to intersect you and union you.
- Would you like to see my log?
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Math Major Pick-Up Lines
Tags: funny lists
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites. Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on...
NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...