- It doesn't take minutes to build the picture when you change TV channels.
- When was the last time you tuned in to "Melrose Place" and got a "Not Found 404" message?
- There are fewer grating color schemes on TV -- even on MTV.
- The family never argues over which Web site to visit this evening.
- A remote control has fewer buttons than a keyboard.
- Even the worst TV shows never excuse themselves with an "Under Construction" sign.
- Seinfeld never slows down when a lot of people tune in.
- You just can't find those cool Health Rider infomercials on the Web.
- Set-top boxes don't beep and whine when you hook up to HBO.
- You can't surf the Web from a couch with a beer in one hand and Doritos in the other.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
10 Reasons Why TV Is Better Than The Internet
Tags: funny lists
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...