- "I'll tell you one thing, if things keep going the way they are it's going to be impossible to buy a weeks groceries for $20."
- "Have you seen the new cars coming out next year? It won't be long when $5,000 will only buy a used one."
- "If cigarettes keep going up in price, I'm going to quit. A quarter a pack is ridiculous."
- "Did you hear the post office is thinking about charging dime just to mail a letter?"
- "The Government wants to get its hands on everything. Pretty soon it's going to be impossible to run a family business or farm."
- "If they raise the minimum wage to $1, nobody will be able to hire outside help at the store."
- "When I first started driving, who would have thought gas would someday cost 50 cents a gallon. Guess we'd be better off leaving the car in the garage."
- "Kids today are impossible. Those duck tail hair cuts make impossible to stay groomed. Next thing you know, boys will be wearing their hair as long as the girls."
- "Also, their music drives me wild. This 'Rock Around The Clock' thing is nothing but racket."
- "I'm afraid to send my kids to the movies any more. Ever since they let Clark Gable get by with saying 'damn' in 'Gone With The Wind,' it seems every movie has a 'hell' or'damn in it."
- "Also, it won't be long until couples are sleeping in the same bed in the movies. What is this world coming to?"
- "Marilyn Monroe is now showing her bra and panties, so apparently there are no standards anymore."
- "Pretty soon you won't be able to buy a good 10 cent cigar."
- "I read the other day where some scientist thinks it's possible to put a man on the moon by the end of the of the century. They even have some fellows they call astronauts preparing for it down in Texas."
- "Did you see where some baseball player just signed a contract for $75,000 a year just to play ball? It wouldn't surprise me if someday they'll be making more than the president."
- "Do you suppose television will ever reach our part of the country?"
- "I never thought I'd see the day all our kitchen appliances would be electric. They are even making electric typewriters now."
Friday, November 25, 2011
Funny Quotes From History
Tags: Funny Quotes
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...