- It's okay...I'm still billing the client.
- "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."
- This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in the last time management course you sent me to.
- I was working smarter, not harder.
- "Whew! Guess I left the top off the liquid paper"
- "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm!"
- This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people !
- I was testing the keyboard for drool resistance.
- I'm in the management training program.
- Actually doing a "Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan" (SLEEP) you learned at the last mandatory seminar your boss made you attend.
- This is in exchange for the six hours last night when I dreamed about work!
- "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory towards people who practice Yoga?"
- Damn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem.
- The coffee machine is broke....Someone must've put decafe in the wrong pot.
- Boy, that cold medicine I took last night just won't wear off!
- It worked well for Reagan, didn't it?
- I was cross-training for telecommuting.
- Ah, the unique and unpredictable circadian rhythms of the workaholic!
- Wasn't sleeping. Was trying to pick up contact lens without hands.
- The mailman flipped out and took out a gun so I was playing dead to avoid getting shot.
- I thought you (boss) were gone for the day.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Best Excuses If You Get Caught Sleeping In Your Cubicle
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...