- It's okay...I'm still billing the client.
- "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."
- This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in the last time management course you sent me to.
- I was working smarter, not harder.
- "Whew! Guess I left the top off the liquid paper"
- "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm!"
- This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people !
- I was testing the keyboard for drool resistance.
- I'm in the management training program.
- Actually doing a "Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan" (SLEEP) you learned at the last mandatory seminar your boss made you attend.
- This is in exchange for the six hours last night when I dreamed about work!
- "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory towards people who practice Yoga?"
- Damn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem.
- The coffee machine is broke....Someone must've put decafe in the wrong pot.
- Boy, that cold medicine I took last night just won't wear off!
- It worked well for Reagan, didn't it?
- I was cross-training for telecommuting.
- Ah, the unique and unpredictable circadian rhythms of the workaholic!
- Wasn't sleeping. Was trying to pick up contact lens without hands.
- The mailman flipped out and took out a gun so I was playing dead to avoid getting shot.
- I thought you (boss) were gone for the day.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Best Excuses If You Get Caught Sleeping In Your Cubicle
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...