- It's an incentive to show up.
- It leads to more honest communications.
- It reduces complaints about low pay.
- Employees tell management what they think, not what management wants to hear.
- Increase job satisfaction because if you have a bad job, you don't care.
- It eliminates vacations because people would rather come to work.
- Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when they are wasted.
- Employees work later since there's no longer a need to relax at the bar.
- Employees no longer need coffee to sober up.
- Sitting on the copy machine will no longer be seen as "gross."
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Ten Reasons Why Beer Should Be Served At Work
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Click on image to enlarge
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Microsoft is planning a conspiracy against Linux. Here is the proof.
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...