- It's an incentive to show up.
- It leads to more honest communications.
- It reduces complaints about low pay.
- Employees tell management what they think, not what management wants to hear.
- Increase job satisfaction because if you have a bad job, you don't care.
- It eliminates vacations because people would rather come to work.
- Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when they are wasted.
- Employees work later since there's no longer a need to relax at the bar.
- Employees no longer need coffee to sober up.
- Sitting on the copy machine will no longer be seen as "gross."
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Ten Reasons Why Beer Should Be Served At Work
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...