- Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?
- Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
- Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
- Why are there floatation devices under airplane seats instead of parachutes?
- Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
- Do you need a silencer if you're going to shoot a mime?
- Have you ever imagined the world with no hypothetical situations?
- How does the guy who drives the snow plow get to work?
- If the 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
- If a cow laughs, would milk come out it's nose?
- If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?
- If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped the cat from a height, what would happen?
- If you're in a vehicle going at the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
- You know what to do when a label on a package says "Open Here." What is the protocol if the label says "Open Somewhere Else."?
- Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
- Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
- Why is it that when you transport something by car it's called a shipment but when you transport something by ship it's called cargo?
- Why can't they make the whole airplane out of the same material as the indestructible black box?
- Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
Friday, April 20, 2012
Tell Me Why
Tags: Funny Sayings
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Click on image to enlarge
Microsoft is planning a conspiracy against Linux. Here is the proof.
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...