- If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would produce enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.(Hardly seems worth it.)
- If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb. (Now that's more like it!)
- The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body that it could squirt blood 30 feet. (O.M.G.!)
- A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes long. (In my next life, I want to be a pig.)
- A cockroach can live up to nine days without it's head before it starves to death. (Creepy. I'm still not over the pig.)
- Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. (Warning: Do not try this at home........ maybe at work.)
- The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. ("Honey, I'm home. What the......?!")
- The flea can jump up to 350 times its body length. For a human, that would be equivalent to jumping the length of a entire football field. (30 minutes....lucky pig.... Can you imagine 30 minute orgasm??)
- The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds. (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond or the sea?)
- Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (I still want to be a pig in my next life.... quality over quantity!)
- Butterflies can taste with their feet. (Something I always wanted to know.)
- The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue. (Hmmmmmmm........ won't go there.)
- Right-handed people live, on an average, live nine years longer than left-handed people. (Glad to be right handed.)
- Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. (OK, so that would be a good thing.)
- A cat's urine glows under a black light. (I wonder who was paid to figure that out.)
- An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know some people like that.)
- Starfish have no brains. (I know some people like that too.)
- Polar bears are left-handed. (If they switch, they'll live a lot longer.)
- Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (What about that pig???)
Friday, June 15, 2007
Funny facts listed below are all true (believe it or not).....
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites. Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...