Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one?
Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?
Q - Can a guy named Nick have a 'nick 'name?
Q - If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth?
Q - If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?
Q - Do vampires get AIDS?
Q - Why do people never say "it's only a game" when they're winning?
Q - If you accidentally ate your own tongue, what would it taste like?
Q - Are zebras black with white stripes, or white with black stripes?
Q - Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can't go that fast on any road?
Q - If Wile Coyote had enough money for all that Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner instead of chasing Road-Runner?
Q - How can you hear yourself think?
Q - If you had x-ray vision, but closed your eyes, could you still see?
Monday, June 25, 2007
Some Funny Questions With No Answers
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Click on image to enlarge
Microsoft is planning a conspiracy against Linux. Here is the proof.
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
They are really funny..
Really, Really, Really, Relly Funny.ReplyDelete
I asked an ambulance driver what happens if they hit someone, and they told me that they have to remain at the scene of the accident and call another ambulance crew to pick up the original patient. So then, they would end up taking care of the person they ran over.ReplyDelete
See? Not all of these questions have no answers!
nick name: To give a nickname to.ReplyDelete
Archaic. To call by an incorrect name; misname.
of course nick can have a nick name, nick names aren't always shorted version of a name.
In Pennsylvania, you do not own your land down to the core of the earth, You only own a few feet down. The state can legally come mine for coal under your property and you can't do a damn thing about it.ReplyDelete
1) It's called a TV set because you touch yourself at night.ReplyDelete
2) It'll be 0 degrees.
3) Nick can be called "Nicky".
4) Yes. They own it all the way down to the core of the earth. Everything. The crust. All the lava. Everything. That totally wasn't a stupid question at all.
5) No, they keep on truckin'.
6) Only when they don't wear rubbers.
7) Because "it's only a game" if you're losing. If you're winning, it matters.
8) It would taste like whatever toothpaste you last used, plus human tongue.
9) They're see-through with black and white stripes.
10) Because when the po-pos is out to catch you ridin' dirty, you gotta outrun the law son.
11) He's only in it for the chase.
12) Very carefully.
13) Not if your eyelids are made of concrete, no.
Actually in texas you have to pay extra for the land under your landReplyDelete
1.) Set can also mean "an apparatus of electrical or electronic components assembled so as to function as a unit". (Or set of components if you will).ReplyDelete
2.)If 0 degrees is in celsius, then it would be -136.5 degrees, more or less.
3. Yes. Perhaps his nickname is Mr. Smartass for asking trick questions all the time.
4. You own the surface. In some places you own mineral rights under your property. Owning anything at or below the mantle is preposterous.
5. If anyone hits anyone, anywhere- it is supposed to stop, or it goes to jail.
6. Vampires are mythological, undead creatures. Theoretically speaking, they could or could not- depending on the biology of the vampire in question.
7. I say it's only a game when I am winning. It depends on if people truly believe that or if they are trying to win.
9. Black with white stripes. The pattern is a result of pigment activation (black) and inhibition (white). That means black is the actual color of the fur, and the white patches are simply the areas that lack pigmentation.
10. Because the car is capable of going that fast or faster. If the speedometer only went to whatever your local max was, how would you know that you were traveling over said speed definitively.
11. He actually does catch the roadrunner in one of them episodes immediately before holding up a sign that says "you always wanted me to catch him, now what do I do?"
12. Your mind requires a certain degree of focus in order to interpret its own thoughts. When someone is making too loud or frequent of a noise for you to "hear" yourself think- it is difficult for your thoughts to process from all the distraction. You aren't literally hearing your thoughts unless you talk aloud to yourself as you're thinking.
13. If you had x-ray vision and closed your eyes, you could still see everything that would show up on an x-ray. That being said, I'll give you an alternative answer. It doesn't matter, you don't have x-ray vision.
Nerds. I think they're funny.ReplyDelete
Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has prettyReplyDelete
much the same layout and design. Wonderful choice of