10. When filling out your driver’s license application you give them your IP address.
9. You no longer ask prospective dates for their phone number, instead you ask for their myspace.
8. Instead of calling you to dinner, your spouse sends e-mail.
7. You’re amazed to find out spam is actually a food.
6. You “ping” people to see if they’re awake, “finger” them to find out how they are, and “AYT” them to make sure they’re listening to you.
5. You search the net endlessly hoping to win every silly free T-shirt contest.
4. You introduce your wife as “firstname.lastname@example.org” and refer to your children as “client applications”.
3. At social functions you introduce your husband as “my domain server”.
2. You often say “LOL” and “LMAO” out loud.
And the number one sign you are an Internet Geek:
1. You’ve actually reached the end of this list.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Top 10 Signs You’re An Internet Geek
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Click on image to enlarge
Microsoft is planning a conspiracy against Linux. Here is the proof.
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Post a Comment