- If someone in a Lowe’s store offers you assistance and they don’t work there, you may live in Texas ;
- If you’ve worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you may live in Texas ;
- If you’ve had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you may live in Texas ;
- If ‘Vacation’ means going anywhere south of Dallas for the weekend, you may live in Texas ;
- If you measure distance in hours, you may live in Texas ;
- If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once, you may live in Texas ;
- If you install security lights on your house and garage, but leave both unlocked, you may live in Texas ;
- If you carry jumper cables in your car and your wife knows how to use them, you may live in Texas ;
- If the speed limit on the highway is 55 mph — you’re going 80 and everybody’s passing you, you may live in Texas ;
- If you find 60 degrees ‘a little chilly,’ you may live in Texas ;
Saturday, January 31, 2009
You're From Texas?
Tags: funny lists
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they...