- If someone in a Lowe’s store offers you assistance and they don’t work there, you may live in Texas ;
- If you’ve worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you may live in Texas ;
- If you’ve had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you may live in Texas ;
- If ‘Vacation’ means going anywhere south of Dallas for the weekend, you may live in Texas ;
- If you measure distance in hours, you may live in Texas ;
- If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once, you may live in Texas ;
- If you install security lights on your house and garage, but leave both unlocked, you may live in Texas ;
- If you carry jumper cables in your car and your wife knows how to use them, you may live in Texas ;
- If the speed limit on the highway is 55 mph — you’re going 80 and everybody’s passing you, you may live in Texas ;
- If you find 60 degrees ‘a little chilly,’ you may live in Texas ;
Saturday, January 31, 2009
You're From Texas?
Tags: funny lists
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Click on image to enlarge
Microsoft is planning a conspiracy against Linux. Here is the proof.
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...