- The people who are starting college this fall were born in 1991.
- They are too young to remember the space shuttle blowing up.
- Their lifetime has always included AIDS.
- The CD was introduced two years before they were born.
- They have always had an answering machine.
- They have always had cable.
- Popcorn has always been microwaved.
- They never took a swim and thought about Jaws.
- They don’t know who Mork was or where he was from.
- They never heard, “Where’s the Beef?”, “I’d walk a mile for a Camel ,” or “de plane, Boss, de plane.”
- They don’t have a clue how to use a typewriter.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Just In Case You Weren’t Feeling Too Old Today
Tags: funny lists
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Microsoft is planning a conspiracy against Linux. Here is the proof.
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...