- Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.
- A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
- Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.
- You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
- Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how living remains so popular?
- Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
- The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
- You can't have everything, where would you put it?
- The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.
- As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Funny Quotes To Live By
Tags: Famous Quotes
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...